To Linda Husvar:To answer your question,Linda about controlling
diskenesia when it became excess, my first neurologist wanted me to
take vallium which is a tranquallizer. Because at one period in my
life I had been drinking heavily and felt that I had a leaning toward
substance abuse, I demurred. He then recommended plain old over-the-
counter benydril.  It worked pretty good. At poresent I am switching
to sinemet cr. I take 1200mg of sinemet a day and I alternate
each dose between fast and sinemet cr. That 25/100 fast asnd 1/2 50/200
cr.It's working well.
Jace LeACH

--

  TO: [log in to unmask] (Parkinson's Disease Info
Exchange Network