To: Sergio Guzik in Mexico City

Sergio, I will try to explain how to find the Parkinson Support Boards on
Prodigy and on AOL, as you asked.

Prodigy:
From any online screen JUMP> Medical Support
At the main Medical Support screen, set the date back a few days.
Select the TOPIC> Neurological
On the subject list, look for a Parkinson subject like PARKINSON, or
PARKINSON'S DISEASE,  or PARKINSON MEDICATIONS,  etc. On different days, the
Parkinson subject may be different depending on what is being discussed.
There may even be two or three Parkinson subjects on a given day. Of course,
there are some days when there are no postings, which is why I suggested that
you set the date back a few days.

AOL:
From any screen, select GO TO>
Select Keyword> on the pulldown menu
Type in HEALTH and press enter
On the next screen, select the red question mark - Message Center
On the next screen, select FIND NEW
On the list that appears next, look for:
   Self-help & Support/Parkinson's/Neurologi
Usually there will be some postings, but if not, go back to the screen on
which you selected FIND NEW and select FIND SINCE instead. Set the number of
days back a few on the next screen, and then press SEARCH. Again, you will
get a list. Look for the same as above, and you will almost surely find some
postings.

The groups on both boards include a few of the same people, but in general,
they are different, and are a very interesting group including both people
with PD, their Caregivers, and family members anxious to learn more about the
disease. I do know that when my wife was first dx'd, we both learned more
from the people on those boards than we did from the doctors, about how to
cope.

In past years I have spent a lot of time on business trips to Mexico and have
only good thoughts of my visits there. Entiendo un poco pero no hablo mucho.
Saludos!
Jerry