Unfortunately, the drug companies have very little to offer in the way of
intravenous anti-parkisonian drugs.  The only drug that I am aware that is
relatively available, at least here in Canada, is apomorphine, which is
actually given subcutaneously.  If this is unavailable, the only option is
to take your meds with a small sip of water.  I realize that this is not a
great option after an intra-abdominal operation, but it is likely the only
choice.  Although I can get the subcutaneous drug for my patients if
necessary, it is often easier to give the drug orally as described above.
Until more parenteral agents are generally available, oral administration
is the only way to go.