Dear Sandy and Committee:

Unfortunately, the SITM announcement with the correct addresses, specific
info on abstract lengths, e-mail address, etc. was never sent to me.  I
have just found it as message no. 500 on my e-mail system.  I do comb
all the outside sources I can and usually print things off the e-mail
when they seem relevant.  But I also depend on getting direct information
on such things as SITM, which is so closely connected to MRDS.  Without
that info, I published what addresses and such as I had from an earlier
mailing.  That means that Sandy personally will get much more of this
mail than she should wish.  Plesae look into your personal e-mailings
as well as hard mailings for SITM material.  It seems the absence of
mailings between us keep haunting MRDS in one form or another.  But
with regard to the newsletter, I must plead my case.  Doing the work
entirely alone takes me a full week, and I have to assume the information
in my files is accurate.  Sorry, but you should be able to retrieve
any abstracts you get easily enough.  They will just come to Sandy.
Dates are accurate; topics are too.

Meanwhile, could you post on the e-mail networks some info on getting
to and from the Toronto airport?  MLA did include same and since our
last session is very late on the 30th, many people, including me, may
be facing a very quick run to the airport at the end of the session
and will need to know how to do that efficiently.  How long must one
allow to get to and fro?  And what is the best way to go?  Subway?
bus? limo?  If you have such information and post it, you will do
us all a terrific service.

Thanks.

Milla Riggio