---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 09:34:33 -0400 (AST)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Welcome

Barbara: thank you for adding me to the Parkinson's List.  I am a
Professor of Psychology at the University of Prince Edward Island.
My particular area of specialization is Psychopharmacology and
additionally , I teach courses in Learning and Memory, and
Neuropsychology.  I have a strong academic interest in following
current theories of the etiology of Parkinson's and its treatment.
Additionally, I have a couple of Honours students who are interested
in the Psychological /emotional reactions and the coping strategies
of people who have been diagnosed with Parkinson's.  I am looking
forward to the dialogue that this list will generate.
    I wish you great success with your list!!!

    Cathy Ryan