IHi Alvis
Your comments concerning the incidence of PD in rural area vs  Urban  reas
has been  a cause for investigation.  I've attended acouple of composiums cinduc
 ted by Case Western Reserve School of Medicine on PD.  The issue of high freqwu
 encey
 highfrequency of PD in rural areas was discussed and the possibilities of
chemicvals used infarming was discussed withour a firm conclusion.The
fact that the medical research people have not been able to hang the blame
for P
PD on any one thing has been a deterent to making progress in treaTMENT.
I think the next step will be for sdome smart ass to come up with the discovery
 of a faulty gene.  That will put thew blame right where,it belongs, on we victi
 ms who are mAKING ALL THE FUSS.
 wRITE AGAIN.  Jace Leach [log in to unmask] Educ.

--

  TO: [log in to unmask] (Parkinson's Disease Info
Exchange Network