Dear Contributors,

My father was diagnosed with PD about 8-9 years ago hence my interest in
this group. He's on the usual drugs and seems to be coping. He's 76 years old.
Several months ago, however, he blacked-out while driving and hit a
light-post; neither he nor my mother nor anyone else were hurt although
the car was a bit of a mess. He lost his license for a year, of course,
and was sent for further tests. They diagnosed epilepsy and put him on
Epilum. He's been fine ever since.They assured us it was unrelated to PD. Can
anyone in this group confirm there is no association. Further, because my
wife is epileptic, can anyone tell me if a similar group to this one exists
for epilepsy discussions?

Many thanks
All the best
Rob

Rob Rispoli ([log in to unmask])                 Phone: +61-9 3838234
Institutional Research & Statistics Branch          Fax:   +61-9 3877095
Edith Cowan University
Pearson St
Churchlands, Western Australia  6018