Thank you, Bob, for an excellent suggestion...that we all share our pd
stories.

I was diagnosed as having pd in September, 1992.  I began taking Deprenyl
at that time.  The only thing the neurologist suggested, other than the
medication, was moderate exercise such as walking.  At our community
swimming pool, there is a women's water aerobics class two evenings a week
which I have been attending.  Fortunately, the other women who attend
range in age from 30 - 70 so not everyone keeps up with the instructor.
My right side does about half and my left side about a third, but each
time I go it's a little easier.  I have also started taking vitamins...
Vitamin E, 400 IU, Vitamin C, 1000 mg, Beta Carotene, 25,000 IU and
Vitamin B Complex.  These were suggested by a nutritionist who knows me
very well (my daughter).

The next step toward healthful living that I MUST take is...quit
smoking.  There!  I admitted it to 87 people in 13 countries...I am a
heavy smoker.