Barbara:  Thanks for the story.  Very interesting to learn about our situations.
The vitamins that you are taking are part of my "package."  I'm at the office
and the list is at home, so next time I am on, I will share with you what
is in it.  I notice that you are taking deprenyl and not Sinemet.  My
neurologist started me on Sinemet (25/100) 3x and about a month later, added
Deprenyl, 5 mg 2x.  I had noticed in one of the newsletters that the treatment
of choice is often to begin only with Deprenyl.  I queried my neurologist why
she was starting me this way.  She said that her consultant, the head of the
Vanderbilt Movement Disorders Clinic, Stanley Burns, believed that this would
be the best approach for me.  It has worked well, but I worried that they were
starting me on Sinemet earlier than I should.  Eleven months later, I am still
on it 3x.  I don't know whether it might have been preferable to have started
the other way.  The exercise is very very helpful to me.  I'd suggest looking
into the Feldenkreis method for an augmentation to the swimming.
        All the best.    Bob N.