Dear Barbara:  I got the first two Feldenkreis books from Debbie Ashton, the
therapist with whom I work, and who lives in Knoxville, TN.  I don't have
her address here at the office, but her phone number is 615/690-9548.
        Jack Heggie lives in Boulder, CO.  His phone numbers are (o)
303/449-8100.  (h) 303-449-9858.  I know that his book is available from
the Boulder Bookstore in Boulder.  One could call and order the book directly.
        And presumably one of the bookstores could order them.
        Incidentally, the Shiatzu book is different.  It is not a Feldenkreis
method book.  I suggested it because it has been very helpful in dealing with
muscle cramps.  And some of the Feldenkreis techniques seem to me to be
similar.
        Good luck in tracking them down.  Debbie Ashton volunteered to help
people find the closest Feldenkreis therapist; she has a list of all of them
and their locations.  I told her that I had put this on the network when I
saw her in December.  I will be seeing her again this friday, Jan 7th, if
anyone wants me to relay a message to her.
        Bob N.