---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 08:34:36 PST
From: Margy Hansell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introducing myself

Hi--
        My husband Allan brought home your message which he had received recently
concerning the Parkinson list he had just joined.  I would like to add mu own
address although it is basically using his email acceses.  I am inexperienced at
using email, so I think I have joined it but will wait and see.
        I am the Pa~kinsonian--diagnosed 19 years ago at the age of 30.  I am
presently the president of the Bay Area Chatper of the American Parkinson
Disease Association, which keeps me busy since I also put out the chapter's
newsletter.  I am also a member of the Young Parksinson's Support Network.
        Latest passion--bird watching (soemthing I started doing when I had a really
low period serveral years ago and was pretty non-functional.  All I needed was
one feeder outside my window to get started.  I was a family law attorney before
the big slowdown.
        Have received great benefit from use of liquid Sinemet and, more recently,
going back onto Symmetrel (something I had used years ago).  Was highly
dyskinetic with stubborn on-off periods, which have smoothed out a great deal
over the past two years.
        Am looking forward to getting acquainted by email.

                                                                Yours,
                                                        Margy Hansell