 Donna: thanks so much for your information and advice and the lessons
of your experience. I'm still a little confused about low-fat vs
low-protein. You say you're on a low-fat vegetarian diet. do you feel
that the low fat (low in all fat, or in your case, without animal
fats?) is making you feel better? Is this linked to low protein, or
something else we should thnk about? Thanks for your answer. It's the
only one i've got. Can I ask you whether you got the posting I thought
I sent to the whole list? And why is your subject heading "DIGEST"? I
have had only one posting to the list since I joined several days ago
(vs 20-50 a day on other lists). Am I missing something? Or is this
just a slow list?

Glad to meet you.

Susan