To: [log in to unmask]

PH>> * Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network -
created 8 Nov 93
PH>> *  Country        Subscribers
PH>> *  -------        -----------
PH>> *  Australia          3
PH>> *  Austria            1
PH>> *  Canada             7
PH>> *  Finland            1
PH>> *  France             1
PH>> *  Great Britain      1
PH>> *  Malaysia           2
PH>> *  Saudi-Arabia       1
PH>> *  South Africa       1
PH>> *  Sweden             1
PH>> *  Taiwan             1
PH>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PH>Hello to all! Happy New Year! (Hope it is not too late to say
so! :))
PH>A short introduction about myself. I am the lonely  one from
Taiwan as
PH>described in the list.

    Repeat the greetings from the lonely one in Mexico. (And I'm
not described in the list.) I have Parkinson's since I was 40
(and now I'm 56) Never well adjusted. Nowadays, with terrible
pain in the groin area, with nobody in sight that seem to know
wether it's a muscle spasm (the external sphynxter) or a
obstruction in the urinary tract. Quite painful, really.

    The neurologist says it's due to Sinemet and Permax. The
urologist says it's a neurogenic bladder. In the meantime I'm
convulted by pain, and refusing to have a catether implanted
because I think it's not going to work.

    Anyone experiences about pain dystonias in Parkinsons?

    Sergio Guzik

---
* UniQWK v2.1 * The Solution for Multilingual Messages