I am new to this listserve.  My father has PD and is staying
with me for a while.  I would like to help him find a good
neurologist who specializes in Parkinson's disease.  Does
anyone have any suggestions for going about this search?
I live in rural Virginia but am willing to travel within
a four hour raidus.

Thanks in advance.

$   Ruth Thatcher            [log in to unmask]
$                                     - and -

"The forces that effect our lives, the influences that mold and
shape us, are often like whispers in a distant room; teasingly
indistinct, apprehended only with difficulty, comprehended rarely,
if ever."