As far as I know, this is still in it's early
research phase.  The way fetal transplant research is
being funded is by the method of research grants
from N.I.H.  They announced three grants had been
funded, at the Univ. of Colorado, Columbia University,
and North Shore Medical Center, Long Island (affiliated
with Cornell Medical School).  The only group that
I know personally are at Colorado, where the neurosurgeon
is Dr. Curt Freed.  I am sure that the Swedish group
(Dr. Anders Bjorklund) and the Yale Group (Dr. Eugene
Redmond) are also trying to obtain these grants.

Herbert M. Geller                               e-mail:[log in to unmask]
Department of Pharmacology                      Phone:(908) 235-4084
UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School        Fax:(908) 235-4073
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 USA