    Several recents notes leave me concerned about the information available
relating to death and PD. No one dies of PD. Unlike AIDS or some forms of
cancer, PD is NOT a death sentence. Many people have been Dx with PD and
continue to live healthy, productive lives.
   Mental attitude is half the battle in dealing with PD.  There is no use in
fighting the disease, but acceptance and determination keep many PD symptoms
under acceptable control. The other half is proper medication and
information. If you are not receiving the correct information from a doctor -
CHANGE DOCTORS.
   Guilt, depression, anger -  are part of the acceptance process, and part
of the healing. You will not die of PD. You can kill yourself with
depression, but that is another problem. We have been given an extra reason
to enjoy life, not to dread it.