 Edward Huschka <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> To All - Well, I finally found my way thru to the Parkinson Board on AOL.
> THere were some very informative messages there from 8-9 days ago Re:
> Fetal Transplant program(s). Now as soon as I figure out how to transfer
> those messages I will
> re-post them here..............ED H

Ed - this is a a great idea, but you need to be careful about AOL's policies.
Several of the comercial services claim copyright to information which is
posted on their system and your downloading and then redistributing them here
is clearly a violation of that copyright.  Please check about AOL's policy (I
do know Compu$erve's, but not AOL's) before you (or others) do this.

-phil

--
     J. Philip Miller, Professor, Division of Biostatistics, Box 8067
         Washington University Medical School, St. Louis MO 63110