Dear Ed:  I started this message our incorrectly so you may see some of it
in the wrong place.  Thanks for the introduction and information. It really
helps to get acquainted a bit through this faceless contraption.  I am quite
interested in the course of your reactivity to the medication over time.  I am
on the same dosage of the two as you and this being my first year, most of
my symptoms receded so long as I maintain them.  But I wonder what I have to
look forward to.  I'd appreciate learning what it has been for you.
        I understand that some physicians wait to prescribe sinemet after the
diagnosis on the theory that it will prolong the period of time what the meds
will be effective.  As I said earlier, I was started right out, bang.  And
within a day, I was worlds improved.  And since then, that has maintained.  But
that has been only 11 months.
        Thanks again.
                Bob N.