Yesterday, Monday, January 10, one of my dearest friends, Janet, who was
also my boss was murdered.  Her husband is under arrest charged with
murder.  Janet was the first person I told that I had pd. She was very
supportive to me and very interested in this discussion list.  She was an
Associate Professor in the School of Nursing and one of the finest people
I ever knew.  One of the things she was looking forward to was a trip to
Australia next month to present a paper.  Today, January 11, would have been
her 51st birthday.

This has not been an easy message to type...not only because of the teary
eyes...but the keys on my keyboard are so hard to push.  I have certainly
come down from my high after my good news on Friday.