Dear Sergio:  What a drag, caught between two alternatives, neither of which
seems to offer much.  I wonder if any of the alternative approaches offers
something, such as Chinese medicine and acupuncture.  Do you have access to
an accupuncturist there?
        I began to develop difficulty in urinating, but that has subsided
following the work with Dr. Robert Erdmann in Seattle on my metabolism.  As you
probably saw in an earlier message, he did a metabolic analysis and has been
working with nuitritional supplements to get it back on track.  As things have
changed metabolically, the muscle spasms have decreased some and the urinary
problem has diminished.  That is an avenue that you might want to look into.
I will have to forward you the earlier message with information on how to
contact him.
        I hope that you can find something that works.  The urological choice
doesn't seem like the best one.   Regards,  Bob N.