Bob..thanks for the reply.  Your approach to letting your work associates know
of your PD helped me with my strategy.  I am amazed and frankly very impressed
with the expertise of the group. I've got some studying to do to keep up with
the medical terminology.  It's great.  I found it interesting that I too come
from a rural background with lots  of exposure to farm chemicals, well water,
etc.  I also suffered a brain concussion in a car accident in 1962.  Someone was
asking...
Bob, the deprenyl doesn't seem to affect me at all.  I take 5mg twice a day.  My
left hand tremors and stiffness are getting progressively worse so have got to
find something else. Finding you and others thru Internet has opened a whole new
world for me.  Thanks....Jerry   ([log in to unmask])