Thank you, Barbara, for initiating this list.

My father, who is 66 years old, is suffering from Parkinson's for last 5 years.
It started with tremor in his right hand, and slowly progressed to a stage
where he was unable to perform any meaningful activity on his own.

Since then, he has been put on Sinemet, and is reasonably stable now eg. he
can do some walking and other functions. I have been investigating into the
disease - more so, into any potential remedies or medicines better than Sinemet.
I have not come across many leads yet.

I joined the group hoping to see some leads which could improve my father's
condition - or, at least, keep him in shape where he can visit us (from India)
often. Of course, I will love to hear about your (personal or loved one's)
experiences with the disease and how you are fighting it.
I welcome any suggestions you may have.

thank you,
krishna nanda jha

(Mandatory Disclaimer: My employer has nothing to do with it.)