Simon:
It was good hearing from you.  You letter was very encouraging.  Regarding a
list of products.  In 1988 The Museum of Modern Art had an exhibit of
"Designs for Independent Living".  According to an article (I would be happy
to fax you a copy) in the Washington Post -October 24, 1992 - it was the
"first major show to spotlight well designed objects for the disabled".  I
wouldn't care how well designed they are if they label me as being
*disabled*.  As we agree, the products should would be much better if they
were designed with disabilities in mind.  It does create some interesting
marketing problems though.  I am facing this with the product I hope to start
selling in April.

I would be happy to send you a GIF file of the product.  Are you familiar
with uuencode.  I could send it to you (it is 50k) as an ascii file.  The
only people I have been able to send the file to in the binary format belong
to my same online service.

If enough people were interested, I would be happy to type up the article up
and post it.
tel.813-954-4545