Dear Simon J. Coles:  Thanks for  the information on CANDi.  You have done a
lot of work on that; very impressive indeed.  I am printing the message and
sharing it with my neurologist and with a colleague in Special Education who
works on communication projects with the disabled.  Keep up the good work and
keep us informed..
        With regard to doorknobs, 20 years ago I became interested in converting
my house from round to lever handles.  On a trip to Britain, I visited a hard-
ware store and purchased a number of cheap lever handles that I brought home
with me and installed.  That might be a convenient and cheaper source of handles
   .
I don't know prices now , so it may not.
        Mr. Coles, would it be possible for you to do a little reconnaissance
on this matter and give us some possibilities and prices?  Perhaps even finding
a catalogue?  Just a thought.
        All the best.  Bob Newbrough ([log in to unmask])