Dear Barbara Patterson - I was sorry to read about your
reaction to sinamet. I hope by the time you read this that
your system has begun to adapt to the drug as it is pretty
well accepted as the No.1 medication to alleviate PD
symptoms. Personally, I take 3 25/100 pills daily along
with 2 5gr eldepryl and only on rare occasions have I
encountered a slight nausea. On those occasions lying down
for a short nap abated the feeling......ED H

Dear Barbara Yacos - I believe the 'unknown' you refer to
is from Internet telling you that it can't find the
address you gave it. Evidently you gave it another one
that it could find because here you be.....Welcome!
PS (and no explosions).......ED H