Dear Networkers:  I was getting caught up today reading the digest from
the 20th to the 17th-backwards as it was the way that they were arranged today.
        Barbara Yacos:  Did you get a garbled or incomplete message?  I
didn't see an unknown message.  Maybe Ed H figured it out.  It was not me.
                Alan Bonander:  I found your information about Sinemet and Levad
   op
        Alan Bonander:  I found your information about Sinemet and Levadopa
to me very informative and helpful to me.  I can use that information.  I
also look forward to your other story on ON/OFF.

        Sergio:  I echo Lucille's query: are you there?  Please let us hear
 from you.

        Barbara:  I hope that the Sinemet and you get this relationship
sorted out.  The aftermath of the murder and all that sounds to be part of
the "problem" as well.  Please keep us informed on both counts.

        Have a good week, everybody!   Bob Newbrough