Kingsley Morse - On your query about Deprynl (also called
Eldepryl).....There are those who believe that the drug
slows the normal death rate (or in the case of PD, the
accelerated death rate) of the Dopamine producing brain
cells called Substancia Nigra. Although many tests have
been run  the results are still inconclusive. My personal
feeling is that as long as there remains the possibility of
a positive result I'll stay on my present dosage of 5mgs
twice daily. Its a no lose, might help choice....ED H