Dear Network:  A query:  This past week when I have been eating, I have ,
during the course of a meal, bitten the inside of my lower lip at least
once, sometimes more.  I have tried to be very careful, but to no
apparent avail.  Yesterday as I was eating, I paid very close attention to
what was happening, and I discovered that if I pushed the lower lip upward
like I was going to pout, that I could avoid that.  In fact, for the past
two meals, I have managed to avoid the biting.  Apparently I was allowing the
lower lip to come down and in a bit.  Has anyone had a similar experience?
        I am trying to get a fix on this.  Is it something that comes with PD?
What has been your experiences on this?  Thanks.
        Bob Newbrough ([log in to unmask])