First, a brief apology to those of you whole subscribe to multiple lists
and receive this message repeatedly.  It is important to cross-post
because many of our subscribers are members of only one list and we don't
want to miss anyone.

Theatre.Perspectives.International will be going out on-line this
Thursday, March 31.  If you haven't already subscribed, this is your
chance to learn about the controversial Live Entertainment
Corp. production of _Showboat_ before it moves from Canada to New York.
To subscribe, send e-mail to

Leave the subject line blank and in the message section, type

                sub tpi <your name>

Subscriptions are free and feedback is welcome -

Dave Reifsnyder
Co-Editor, TPI