I have been using Melatona 3 mg size at night.   I take 3 just before bedtime
and I fall asleep very quickly. I have been using this for about the last two
weeks.  For those of you who don't have problems sleeping, taking these pills
is on an issue.  For the majority with PD who do have sleep related problems,
I highly recomend these pills.  Since taking these pils I do not lay in bed
with my mind going 1000 miles an hour.  I just fall asleep.  AND NO SIDE
EFFECTS AND NO NEED TO GET A PRESCRIPTION AND PAY UNREAL PRICES FOR  A SIMPLE
COMPOUND THAT WORKS.

Regards,
Alan Bonander ( [log in to unmask])