Yesterday, I received in the mail a copy of "Movers & Shakers" newsletter
of the Young Parkinson's Support Network in California.  (I LOVE the name
of the newsletter.)  Our very own listmember, Alan Bonander sent it and
has an article in it titled, "The Information Superhighway".  This
discussion group, as well as other Internet information sources, is
described.  Congratulations, Alan, on a very interesting, informative article.

There is one thing I should clear up, though.  McMaster University is
located in Hamilton, Ontario.  McMaster does not yet have a listserver, so
our discussion group uses the listserver at the University of Toronto,
thanks to Judy Norris who is still our silent co-owner.  Hamilton is a
medium-size city located about an hour (on a good traffic day) from
Toronto and there is some good-natured rivalry between the two cities
especially during football season since each has a team in the Canadian
football league.  However, there is NO rivalry about baseball...we all
LOVE those Blue Jays!!

Again, congratulations Alan on a great article.

Barb