I plan on attending a PD Symposium in Madison next Saturday sponsored by
Wisconsin Parkinson Association.  Some of the sessions are:  "Voice Therapy",
Dr. Lorraine Ramig and "New Treatment Developments in PD", Dr. Peter LeWitt.  I
will report back to group on what I learn.  I talked with Gloria Bock, Symposia
coordinator, about presenting information about Internet PD resources, such as
this listserv.  She said do it so now I need your help with suggestions and
materials. I would like to get a copy of Alan Bonander article in "Movers and
Shakers" for sure.  My fax number is (608)785-9419 or send to me on Internet-
[log in to unmask]  I am sure you would agree that the more people we
can involve in our group, the more information we can share, the greater the
service to everyone.  I have only been a member of this group for a few weeks
but have learned more about PD than I have in all my visits to  my neurologist.
Looking forward to getting your ideas.......Jerry