Dear Bob:  Of course I bite my lip whilst eating or chewing gum.  The left
lower lip.  If there is a PD symptom, no matter how uncommon, you can be sure
I have it and have learned to cope with it.  I've had PD for eight, at least,
years so bound to have a few, if not all, symptoms.

I find if I chew food, or gum, on the right side, I don't have the problem.
I frequently grimace on the left side lower lip so that "weakness" of
whatever muscle puts the lip in a good spot for a good bite.

And so it goes.  Keep soldiering on.  Life is still better than the
alternative.

Barbara Yacos