Dear Michael Gary Duncan and Barbara Yacos:  Thanks for the encouragement
on the biting the lip matter.  Funny how a little thing like that becomes
a big thing that has the potential for being a morale downer.  Thanks for
the support.
        I'm still interested in hearing from those of you who exercise.  Is
it desireable to exercise "into the pain?"  I used to do that with the
saying that the Nautilus people put forward, "no pain, no gain."  Then I
heard that it wasn't really a good idea.  But for those of us with
constant pain, surely we have to do that anyway.  What do you think?
        Bob Newbrough ([log in to unmask])