My name is vonn murray and i am a high schoolprincipal..  My dad crop
dusted in the 1960's before the intense regulations.  He came down
with parkinsons two years ago and is now a complete vegetable. He was
never in the hopital in his life except for one car wreck where he
injured his neck. the experts at Baylor College of Medicine said he had a
rare form called Multiple sytem atrophy.  He was in a car crash and 1 year
later after recovery he started getting dizzy and after visiting
several doctors he went to Scott and Whaite in Temple texas where
mri and all kinds of tests were done. in Texas
The dr.s said no spray relation i relly wonder?    [log in to unmask]