hi . iam vonn murray high school principal in texas.  My dad was a crop
duster in the 1960's in Texas and I remember heavy unregulated usage until
the feds stepped in .  My cousin who is a chemist at  the Univeristy of
Idaho may have ome interests in this also.  At age 62 my dad was healthy
and ran and played golf and 1 year after a car wreck he began to get dizzy
and it worsend over the summer.  He visited several local doctors to no
avail.  He visited Scott and White in Temple , tx a univ. of Tx A &m
research hospital where they said it was parkinsons, we asked for 2nd
opinion and gothe same.  We than traveld to Houston texas to see Dr.
Jankivic who labled it a rare form of parkinsons Multiple System atrophy.
In two short years he has become a complete vegetable. Most Dr. said ther
was not  much research to indicate that pesticide exposure was a cause but
could be an influence.  I agree.  But i also realize that his involvment
was for about 10 years without side effects, but what about long term
later problems.  Was any one crop dusting with the pesticides of the 1950
and and 1960's in 1800 and early 1900 to really study  over a oong window?
[log in to unmask]  I am not a typist sorry!