My name is Mary Neumann and I have early onset Parkinson's (diagnosed at
34, now 43) I am very interested in searching to see if my Parkinson's
might have been related to Pesticides and herbicides.
I have no history of Parkinson's in my family.   I was born in South
America in an oil camp hospital.  I understand that it was a very
frequent practice to spray herbicides and pesticides and mosquito
sprays.  I livced there from conception ttill 3.5 years of age.
I have made contact with tho oil company,but with no success.
I would love to find out if there was a higher than average percentage
of neurological disorders in the children in the hospital population.
Of you have some info that would help me, please e mail me at
[log in to unmask] I was born in Venezuala South America in 1951.I
will give more specific information upon request.

Thank You!!!

Mary Neumann