Dear Members:

I would like to propose a request.  My request is that when replying to
postings that the original posting not be repeated in the reply.  An example
is the number of times "Whale" was resent as replies.  The reason for it is
that some services (including AOL) limit the number of lines for mail.  If
one exceeds this, it is broken up into two or more postings by AOL.  A second
reason is that when many respond to something that long, it really multiplies
quickly.  I do not mind the repeat of short messages, but please be
considerate of the long messages.

Regards,
Alan  ([log in to unmask])