>So where does that leave us?  NEUTRINOS.  They are particles found
>everywhere.   They come from stars.  They can penetrate anything - even a
>piece of lead 90 million miles thick.  Someone is born with a genetic glitch
>and maybe Neutrinos love this particular glitch and move in and start their
>dirty work - hence parkinsons syndrome.

Try again...I hit the wrong key on the last message.

NEUTRINOS - Very interesting...

The neutrino was postulated originally to provide conservation of momentum
(when a body is in motion it stays in motion) in the weak nuclear force
(radiation decay).  The neutrino has no mass and  does not interact with
anything hence it was intially christened "the little neutral one" by
Pauli.  Typically, only one solar neutrino in every 10000000000 will
interact with the earth.  Therefore, the chances of an interaction between
one person on the surface of the earth and a solar neutrino is, for all
practical purposes, zero.  Someome may have already stolen your idea
because there is a theory that evolution resulted as a consequence of solar
neutrino mutations.

Neutrino experiments have been completed using nuclear reactors since they
are produced in abundance from these sources.  You can check to see if more
people have PD who have worked or lived around nuclear reactors since it is
virtually impossible to screen their production.  However, if someone is
exposed to a large dose of radition they generally die of cancer before
they get a chance to develop PD.

IanF

Ian Ferguson

MPCGF, MLSF 4017                                Phone:          708 491 7428
Northwestern University                         Fax:            708 491 7820
Evanston, IL 60208                              Email:          [log in to unmask]