This may seem simple because of the way I write.  My writing may even be at pre
5th grade level, but I find that knowing exactly what the other person is
saying helps to remove future questions.

The question I have today is there because I do not know, NOW.  This may be
a side effect of my condition.

After reading many PD DIGEST articles using the term dyskinesias, I ask WHAT
is this?  'A result of no medication or a result of to much medication '. If
I read the note '(involuntary movements)' next to the word dyskinesias, I
think that my shaking is  dyskinesia.  After all, I am doing involuntary
movements.  If I start a day, after a long night, I am shaky. I then take
sinemet and as the level of the drug increases in my brain, I will stop being
shaky. Because the drug moves slowly in my system, I might take another
pill. After which I find my self doing a head bobbing and foot moving in a
circle movement. Is this dyskinesias?

WHAT is bradykinesia? I see sometimes the note (slow movement) with this
word. Is this what I am experiencing with to much medication?

What is WHAT?

My FEELINGS are of depression. Do I become depressed because of to much
medication, or because I do not know 'What is WHAT'?  Are there two or more
types depression?

A lack of knowledge can really mess you up. Is this why Doctors do not explain
it all? That is, to keep you down. Or is it to keep you from trying to fix the
levels yourself.

later...   I feel better now.  SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY is at the sweet sixteen
level in the basketball finals.  GO ORANGE.

Keith VanDenburg <[log in to unmask]>                tel 315-652-3698
4252 Lyra Course
Liverpool,NY  13090