---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun Mar 20 11:16:09 PST 1994
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

To: Barbara Patterson
From:  Barbara Stewart, Department of Family Nursing, Oregon Health Sciences
University ([log in to unmask])

Three of us at OHSU (Pat Archbold, Julie Carter, and I) are coordinating a
study of spouse caregivers of people with PD.  Nurse investigators at 23 other
sites around the US and Canada are collaborating with us on this study.  The
study is being conducted as part of the Parkinson's Study Group, which is
associated with the DATATOP and DATE clinical trial that examined deprenyl.
So far we have collected data from 321 spouse caregivers of people in the
early stage of PD.  We are currently collecting data from 100 spouse
caregivers of people in the later stages of PD.  When we have some findings
(probably in 1995), we will let members of the PD Interest Group know.  Until
then, we will look forward to hearing news on the network.  Thanks!