Hello, this is my first post to this group after spending most of my time
reading others posts' with interest.  Just a short intro about my interst
in this group is probably in order.

My brother-in-law has PD and will be joining in the discussion group in
the near future, but he is searching for a typing tutor for one handed
typing.  When he has a "flare-up" he has some troubles with control of
one of his arms/hand, and all of his touch typing skills pretty much get
thrown out the door.  Does anyone else out there have the same kind of
problems? and if so, what are the solutions.

Thanx.

Scott McKinnon

                     INTERNET: <[log in to unmask]>