I would like to throw this out for answers and suggestions from one and
all.  Probably two to three times a week, my wife will start panting for
breath.  It is acute, and sometimes it makes me scared.  As a child she
had asthma, we informed the Dr., and he gave us an Inhaler for her use.
This does no good, she will after reclining in my chair and relaxing for
two to three hours, return to normal.

This is accompanied by an excessive amount of Saliva.  We know what to do
about the Saliva, but not the shortness of Breath.  She has gove as much
as 37 hours without sleep, during these periods.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Richard Dillard <[log in to unmask]>