Reply to  Scott McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Scott
    I also have a problem with typing.  I'm sure that you will rec many
    replies.  This is what I do.
1.  Short to the point ideals.
2.  I went directly to one finger, on my rt hand. I use the most shaky hand,
   the left one to control the shift and ctrl keys. This is by using
   thumb to press those keys. The fingers on the left are below the board
   & holding the board with the base of the thumb. All on my lap.

3. Use the wifes skills at typing.

In other words I stopped using my touch typing skills.  I used to
motor along at 40 to 50 wpm.

Good luck

Keith VanDenburg <[log in to unmask]>                tel 315-652-3698
4252 Lyra Course
Liverpool,NY  13090