Here in NYC at least one of the major personal computer clubs has a SIG
(special interest group) for people w disabilities. A local club in your
area should be able to help you or point you in the right direction. Try
professional orgs. of rehabilitation therapists, occupational therapists,
too.

Bif keyboard sounds interesting .. I love my phone w the big numbers and
keys.