To: [log in to unmask]

P>Warning .. be careful not to overstress other parts of your body when
P>sparing your uncooperative hand. When you compensate for an injury by
P>using your body in novel ways, injury is possible.

P>I am thinking especially of a back and neck pain my son developed when
P>injury prevented his using his forearms. He was in college, typing a
P>lot of papers, and became very fast at one-key-at-a-time typing
P>holding a shaped tool in his mouth. Talk about hunt and peck. His
P>neck, shoulders and back soon had had it.

     I have all the time, beyond and above all my bundle of PD pain,
quite severe back pain, derived from being sit in front of my computer
basically all day (and a good part of the night as well). What are your
suggestions to help with this problem?

Mexico

---
~ CmpQwk #UNREG~ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY