Hi ya'll from the 80 degree state of Alabama.  (Are you jealous yet?)
Don't really want to rub it in but it is nice.  Come and visit anytime.
Anyway,  back to business.  Is there any command I can send the board
when I will be off-line for a period of time and don't want my
mail to stack-up or spill over the limit?  While I have your attention I
am learning alot and feel better about not dealing with PD (my dad) within
just the family.  Thanks for the effort.
Sincerely,  Sharon Hall  [log in to unmask]