I, for one, am not jealous of your 80 degree temperature.  I feel that I
have absolutely NO cause for complaint.  It has not snowed here in almost
a week and the temperature is above freezing...IT'S SPRING!! :)

I have included part of the 'how-to' message which will explain how to set
'no-mail' while on vacation.  From your description of the weather, it
sounds like Alabama is a place to GO on vacation...not a place to leave.:)

HOW TO INTERACT WITH THE LISTSERVER:

     To talk to the listserver, you want to send mail to the
     LISTSERVER, not to everyone on PARKINSN.  Send a regular
     mail message to:

     and in the body of the note, use any of the following
     commands:

SET PARKINSN NOMAIL      (Temporarily stop getting mail from
                         PARKINSN.  You're still subscribed.
                         Useful when going on vacation)

SET PARKINSN MAIL   (Start your PARKINSN mail coming again, or if
                    your mail= option is set to DIGests, start
                    your mail coming note by note again)

       To communicate with the list manager, send mail to:

           Barbara Patterson ([log in to unmask])