reply to Bob Newbrough
ref my intro

Hello Bob
    Thank you for your interest. I was thinking that I might need to add
more to my intro. For you I will add more.  All of the others that seem
to just read will continue,  to just read.
    At first, about 1983, I was given different things. Not being overly
concerned with the level that I was at, records were poorly kept by myself.
My Dr. died about 1985 and I started with Dr#2. He was the one that started
me on Inderal. Inderal seemed to slow me down and allowed me control the
slight tremor in my left arm. I'm rt handed.  Later the tremor moved to my
left leg. Started to hold arm in a  controllable position.  You know, the
45 deg strapped to the side position.  My interest still was poor.
Dr#2 then added the sinemet. WoW, things seemed to start working again.
I think that they were blues. I still had better tremor control using
the inderal with the sinemet.  Dr#3 was met about 1989 after the
retirement of Dr#2. He was the one that liked to spend my money on tests.
I found out later that he was part owner of the MMR IMAGE brain scanner
tester used.  Interesting how he came to the same point that the older
Doctors reached. Fantastic pictures though. About 1990, started with Dr#4.
( I fired #3 ).  Dr#4, I like. He has perked my interest and seems to listen.
Dr#4 allows me to do some adjustment in amounts taken. Started using the
sinemet-cr tablets in order to help control the on/off effect seen during
the day. I started taking pills around 0300 because I was awake and that
the wearing off of the sinemet was causing the day to start in a off
condition.  Started to break the inderal in half this last year because
of its on/off effects. Small amounts are easer to live with, spread over
shorter time periods equals  same amount per day. I should try time release
type.  I started with a support group two years ago, good friends. I have
also taken some classes in 'psychoneuroimmunology' ( mind/body control ).
And now this keyboard. .   WoW, time marches on.  And with only one finger.
At the end we will understand much more.

I'll be seeing you then.
Keith