It was good to hear from one of our 'quiet' members.  (I'm a list-lurker
on several other lists.)

I just heard a short time ago that one of my uncles, who is in his early
80's, has Parkinson's.  He is the only other person in my family who has
this ...and I have a VERY large family.

I grew up in the same town I live in now.  Not exactly a 'rural'
environment.  I did have a head injury as a child...I was hit on the head
with a baseball bat while playing ball on the beach and my skull was
fractured.

Heredity?  Environment?  Injury?  The only thing I know for sure about
Parkinson's at this point is "thank heavens for Sinemet'.  I feel a lot
better than before and have more energy.

Hope the Easter bunny is good to everyone.